Jan 10, 2011

Just Because You're Paranoid...

This weekend was exactly as I planned. Lot's of knitting and relaxing. In fact, we were so busy relaxing this weekend that by the time we finally stepped out on Saturday, most of the wee bit of snow that fell the night before was already gone.

DSC_0703

The most interesting thing about this weekend ocurred when the girls and I did the grocery shopping on Saturday afternoon. We ran into a teacher from Stinkette's school who came up to me and said that she'd heard a rumor. Is it true? Well, of course it was and after a brief conversation I walked away with the girls and commented to DQ that I feel like everyone is talking about me.

"They are!" was her response. So helpful.

Then she observed that suburbia is kind of like High School in the way everyone talks about everyone and word travels like wildfire. She has a point.

1 comment:

Carole Knits said...

Hahaha! That must have been really weird.